Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

yj's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Well specific columns-rows are meant for specific values - for example sheet 5 colum…"

yj replied Feb 22, 2017 to parametrically overwriting existing excel file program and automating "saveas"

2 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by yj

"Also found a very nice explanation of it by David, in case someone needs to use spat…"

yj replied Jun 14, 2016 to How to go about cage deformer (like mesh deformer in c4d) with grasshopper ? - freeform deform (FFD) high resolution 3d points from source low res mesh to target mesh

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by yj

"Spatial deform seems to work perfect for this!!  I put 1/x^4 to get the surface to…"

yj replied Jun 14, 2016 to How to go about cage deformer (like mesh deformer in c4d) with grasshopper ? - freeform deform (FFD) high resolution 3d points from source low res mesh to target mesh

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by yj

"I am attaching the file - for example you can see the magenta points and lines show…"

yj replied Jun 13, 2016 to How to go about cage deformer (like mesh deformer in c4d) with grasshopper ? - freeform deform (FFD) high resolution 3d points from source low res mesh to target mesh

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by yj

"Dear Peter Fotiadis, Could you please post a screen shot if you still have this defi…"

yj replied May 2, 2016 to Mesh to NURBS

16 May 16, 2020
Reply by wang

"Check out this research. Nowadays I am inclined to think something like this would b…"

yj replied May 7, 2015 to ARCHITECTURE LIVE (EMPA - electronic music parametric architecture)

4 May 7, 2015
Reply by yj

"okay, so.  particle spring mesh rig alpha from xsyam on Vimeo. The problem 1) midi…"

yj replied May 7, 2015 to ARCHITECTURE LIVE (EMPA - electronic music parametric architecture)

4 May 7, 2015
Reply by yj

"FYI I know One to One has alot of experience detailing one of those wooden waffles..…"

yj replied Jan 12, 2015 to Streched Fabric simulation - How to/tutorials

15 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by David G

"yeah think about what fabric you have in mind. the way fabrics stretch are really di…"

yj replied Jan 12, 2015 to Streched Fabric simulation - How to/tutorials

15 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by David G

"add a little bit of gravity to the forces, add anchor points you want fixed. select…"

yj replied Jan 11, 2015 to Streched Fabric simulation - How to/tutorials

15 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by David G

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by