Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Gaurav Goel's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"do you also Have knowledge of physics engine...actually I am trying to find a way by…"

Gaurav Goel replied May 21, 2016 to Getting planes of points in which they are located

7 May 21, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"I did not complete my script...thats why I asked for help...I was thinking to get do…"

Gaurav Goel replied May 21, 2016 to Getting planes of points in which they are located

7 May 21, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Thank you I think what I was doing wrong was I was using deconstruct brep after popu…"

7 May 21, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"I actually want to model a paper strip loop for deriving a form."

Gaurav Goel replied Apr 21, 2016 to Learning kangaroo plugin in depth for physics based models and form active structures

1 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Thanks David...That is great logic which I could not think of...This will help in my…"

Gaurav Goel replied Nov 27, 2015 to Generating optical illusions

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"I can do image sampling but then I cannot control facade parameters in grasshopper..…"

Gaurav Goel replied Nov 27, 2015 to Generating optical illusions

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Something like this not exactly...but this somewhat relates to my idea."

Gaurav Goel replied Nov 26, 2015 to Generating optical illusions

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Sorry if i used wrong term. i want these to generate black strips as surfaces. But f…"

Gaurav Goel replied Nov 26, 2015 to Generating optical illusions

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Thank you David for that reply !"

Gaurav Goel replied Oct 3, 2015 to not able to generate planar surfaces from polylines

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Thank you for that info...can you guide me on how I can turn those into planar curve…"

Gaurav Goel replied Oct 3, 2015 to not able to generate planar surfaces from polylines

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service