Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

J Frölich's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, got it! i devided the value by 2 and then through a int node multiplied it by 2.…"

J Frölich replied Nov 14, 2015 to Recursively tile triangles based on Attractor?

8 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by J Frölich

"So in short ;) how to round the numbers accordingly to the attached screenshot...."

J Frölich replied Nov 14, 2015 to Recursively tile triangles based on Attractor?

8 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by J Frölich

"You are truly a great helper! Thank you!  I think i have only one last question (w…"

8 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by J Frölich

"Thank you guys so much!!! I understood what you have done there, but i have another…"

8 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by J Frölich

"Hi, did you ever solved this? I am currently facing the same Problem..... Thanks!…"

J Frölich replied Jun 10, 2015 to Batch exporting STL/OBJ Detailed Option Settings

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by johnnyUtah05

"Thanks, it is faster... but only roughly a second ;)  any other thing i could do?…"

J Frölich replied Jun 9, 2015 to Cut holes - problems with lists

4 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Marc

"Ok, solved it, but it takes 30s to calculate... is that normal?!  See attachment ho…"

J Frölich replied Jun 8, 2015 to Cut holes - problems with lists

4 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Marc

"Hi, i made some Progress ;)  I have now done this: (Attachment) The Problem now is,…"

J Frölich replied Jun 8, 2015 to How to make something like this?

2 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by J Frölich

"Hi,  i have the same Poblem here... can someone please post a little code snipped h…"

J Frölich replied Jan 9, 2015 to Recompute from custom component

5 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by J Frölich

"Ok, i am pretty shure that something like this would work with "events"  can someone…"

J Frölich replied Jan 7, 2015 to Having 2 c# Scripts work together?

4 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by J Frölich

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service