Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ralf Lindemann's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Something like the attached?"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 6, 2013 to Easy question on splitting list of circles

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"1. Use Curve > Analysis > ClosestPoint to get the parameter of the circle at t…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 5, 2013 to Easy question on splitting list of circles

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"You can try with Intersect > Physical > SurfaceSplit."

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 5, 2013 to Trim surface with curve?

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Ralf Lindemann

"Marc, My appologies. I had a brief look at your definition and saw a few c#/vb compo…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 5, 2013 to Normals errors - unify

36 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by J[D]

"Marc, I guess you don't get around doing this without a script. You need to flip yo…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 4, 2013 to Normals errors - unify

36 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by J[D]

"Rob, I'm glad you worked it out. And even better if it was more straight forward wi…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 4, 2013 to asign named layers with colours to a set of polylines

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"Hannes,   You are absolutly right about EdgeSrf. It's really random and flips surfac…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 2, 2013 to 2 Intersection points

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ralf Lindemann

"Hannes, thanks for your response. I've noticed that the surface has a rather feisty…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 1, 2013 to 2 Intersection points

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ralf Lindemann

"You need to re-arrange you points in a DataTree, something like this:   Green Point:…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 1, 2013 to List of points error : flatten error with line component

8 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Save the gh…"

Ralf Lindemann replied Apr 1, 2013 to asign named layers with colours to a set of polylines

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service