Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mike Calvino's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the input Armin.  I did start using the specific data type components bot…"

Mike Calvino replied Jan 20, 2016 to Data not making it out of a cluster, sometimes . . .

3 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Mike Calvino

"So it seems that it has something to do with the Panel components being connected be…"

Mike Calvino replied Jan 9, 2016 to Data not making it out of a cluster, sometimes . . .

3 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Mike Calvino

"Ok, awesomely simple . . . Thank you once again! Cheers!"

Mike Calvino replied Oct 28, 2014 to How to select the surface with the highest area from a list?

7 May 16, 2020
Reply by Juan Pablo Gómez Loaiza

"try installing the latest version. It seems to fix it."

Mike Calvino replied Nov 8, 2013 to Closing a file turns it into an autosave/recovery file

7 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Mike Calvino

"I just installed 9.0059 & got this error message: "Archive file written with old…"

Mike Calvino replied Sep 6, 2013 to Grasshopper intermediate release available for download

12 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Are you guys talking about the "Recovery file" issue in this discussion:  "Closing a…"

Mike Calvino replied Sep 6, 2013 to Grasshopper intermediate release available for download

12 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Got it thanks David."

Mike Calvino replied Sep 3, 2013 to Gh Tolerance?

2 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Mike Calvino

"It's no problem, I just wanted to make sure my file was actually getting saved when…"

Mike Calvino replied Jul 27, 2013 to Closing a file turns it into an autosave/recovery file

7 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Mike Calvino

"Same here - how do we avoid this?"

Mike Calvino replied Jul 22, 2013 to Closing a file turns it into an autosave/recovery file

7 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Mike Calvino

"By Outline Extractor I mean you can select a brep in a model (say a flat piece that…"

Mike Calvino replied Mar 19, 2013 to CAM Plugin for three axis router

45 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Taylor H Newman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service