Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jonathan Sheridan's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rajaa - interesting I should find you here at the end of my search for rebuilding…"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Jan 17, 2013 to Rebuild Surface

4 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Rajaa Issa

"Decompose Path & String Join... I suppose I could quite simply use a comma to de…"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Jan 9, 2013 to Labelling exploded items with a seperate parent tree structure.

8 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

"There was one other element to my question: Can I get the item number of the explod…"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Jan 8, 2013 to Labelling exploded items with a seperate parent tree structure.

8 Jan 9, 2013

"Okay its the "Create a data tree branch access path" Or  Create Path (Path) where i…"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Jan 7, 2013 to Labelling exploded items with a seperate parent tree structure.

8 Jan 9, 2013

"Thats just great - Both Find Domain and Split Tree are introduced to me in an exampl…"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Jan 7, 2013 to Labelling exploded items with a seperate parent tree structure.

8 Jan 9, 2013

"I am eager to see but can you upload it again - it doesnt want to dowload."

8 Jan 9, 2013

"A pleasure and will do. Just to let you know that the y component on the image I pos…"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Dec 29, 2012 to searching for containment elements in branches

10 Dec 29, 2012

"Brilliant thats exactly what i wanted and more - and as it would happen I had come t…"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Dec 29, 2012 to searching for containment elements in branches

10 Dec 29, 2012

"Yes I have posted a good boundary example in the screen grab as the two that cross t…"

10 Dec 29, 2012

"here you go"

Jonathan Sheridan replied Dec 28, 2012 to searching for containment elements in branches

10 Dec 29, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service