Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

ibrahim çağrı uslu's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"the problem with random move is the chance to intersect with another box which i'm t…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Nov 19, 2010 to different colors for clustered boxes (includes definition)

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"I don't know how to thank you Shawn, you helped me a lot with different situations t…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Nov 19, 2010 to different colors for clustered boxes (includes definition)

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"nice and effective. thank you for sharing."

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Nov 19, 2010 to 2d offset - controlled output

15 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Morten Ydefeldt

"btw I know that there's a solution in forum "http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topi…"

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"thank you again, because of being a newbie to gh and these issues, i made a silly mi…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Nov 19, 2010 to if-then situation with a fractal/growth algorithm

10 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"thank you shawn. i used the code and created a vb script but i'm not good at scripti…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Nov 19, 2010 to if-then situation with a fractal/growth algorithm

10 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"this is kinda urgent situation for me, i've to solve my problems in 3 days, so that…"

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"thank you taz and evert amador, for your comments. to achieve what i want to create…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Nov 17, 2010 to if-then situation with a fractal/growth algorithm

10 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"no one to say anything? even a small idea to lead me in a way?"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Nov 7, 2010 to if-then situation with a fractal/growth algorithm

10 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service