Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dalia Hafiz's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Frank, I DL the evaluation version of R5 and trying to run the simulations, t…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Feb 3, 2013 to definition or script to convert a weather file to lat and long??

7 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Thanks Mostapha, I DL R5 and Ladybug, but now I'm starting to get some questions, I…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Feb 3, 2013 to definition or script to convert a weather file to lat and long??

7 Feb 4, 2013

"Hi Mostapha, I wish I could use Ladybug... but I'm still on Rhino4 :(( anyway to use…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 31, 2013 to definition or script to convert a weather file to lat and long??

7 Feb 4, 2013

"Frank, sorry for my late response, I am trying both solutions, thanks a lot for your…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 29, 2013 to Is there a script to attach renderer settings to a pluggin

21 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

"Thanks Frank, but changing the intensity/watt doesn't seem to have any effect on the…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 24, 2013 to Is there a script to attach renderer settings to a pluggin

21 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

"I googled and found that I may need to Donload C++ and its service pack... I did all…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 24, 2013 to Is there a script to attach renderer settings to a pluggin

21 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

"Thanks Franks... but I am getting an error when I insert the light ID: error: The Rh…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 23, 2013 to Is there a script to attach renderer settings to a pluggin

21 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

"Thanks Frank, It works works pretty fine, but can I control the light intensity??? w…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 23, 2013 to Is there a script to attach renderer settings to a pluggin

21 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

"Thanks Hannes for your response, I found a solution, I believe it's not the best...…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 22, 2013 to opening a door??

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

"Hi Frank, I tried to include Sun light command in Rhino, but i wasn't able to find i…"

Dalia Hafiz replied Jan 16, 2013 to Is there a script to attach renderer settings to a pluggin

21 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service