Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Saeran Vasanthakumar's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Sticky saves the day again. Thanks Guilio, I just tried it out and it works perfectl…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied May 2, 2016 to Performance Profiling in GhPython

8 May 2, 2016
Reply by Philip Belesky

"Hello,  I was checking out the sample file from JJ, and I believe the C# component…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Jun 16, 2015 to renderAnimation by Giulio Piacentino updated

35 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by chrisk

"Thank you David and Giulio, I think the Grasshopper.Plugin.GH_RhinoScriptInterface…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Aug 14, 2014 to Opening a Grasshopper Document with the Python editor

3 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Saeran Vasanthakumar

"Hey Marios, Djordje, So I tested out the script using Rhino Common and it works! Th…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Jul 21, 2014 to Ghpython breps fail to solid union

5 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Saeran Vasanthakumar

"Hmm, lost me there.  By z-order do you mean z-axis, or the overlapping voxels based…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Jun 2, 2014 to Mesh Bounding Box Clash Detection

31 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by dvdrbls

"This is an excellent component Dieter. So useful.  Can you clarify the output for me…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Jun 1, 2014 to Mesh Bounding Box Clash Detection

31 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by dvdrbls

"Okay, so a list of lists is considered a DataTree? Thank you for the example Mostap…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 28, 2013 to Removing GH components "intelligence"

16 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Yes. Sorry, I've been busy on this end with school to really dig into it. But it's s…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 27, 2013 to Removing GH components "intelligence"

16 Nov 29, 2013

"Hey Dieter! Yeah I'd be interested in looking at it. Never used VB.net but I feel li…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 27, 2013 to Removing GH components "intelligence"

16 Nov 29, 2013

"Hey guys, I'm about to test this out, and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice. I…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 25, 2013 to Removing GH components "intelligence"

16 Nov 29, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service