Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andrew M's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Peter and Hyungsoo, thanks for your responses. Hyungsoo, so that's what it was, I…"

Andrew M replied Jan 4, 2016 to Aligning Rectangles to Curves

14 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Thanks both of you for your solutions, which work for the sample I provided. I've en…"

Andrew M replied Jan 4, 2016 to Aligning Rectangles to Curves

14 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Hi Anders, thank  you, that does exactly what I was looking for. I imagine this coul…"

Andrew M replied Nov 18, 2015 to Using Python to Automate 'ScreenCaptureToFile'

3 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Thanks a lot Giulio for this help and those multiple references. Helps a great deal!"

Andrew M replied Oct 26, 2015 to Offsetting polyline curves

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

"Thanks wil, that's what I was struggling with. I need to take some time and absorb t…"

Andrew M replied Oct 22, 2015 to Extracting Reparameterized Isocurves with Python

8 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Andrew M

"After trying many different methods, I cannot get these isocurves to extract. I thou…"

Andrew M replied Oct 20, 2015 to Extracting Reparameterized Isocurves with Python

8 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Andrew M

"Hi wil, ah yes, that makes perfect sense. I will try this when I get to work. To ext…"

Andrew M replied Oct 19, 2015 to Extracting Reparameterized Isocurves with Python

8 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Andrew M

"Basically I see the problem as not being able to iterate through my list of 'xrange'…"

Andrew M replied Oct 19, 2015 to Extracting Reparameterized Isocurves with Python

8 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Andrew M

"Thanks, that solved that problem. Very useful to know. But now for some reason I can…"

Andrew M replied Oct 18, 2015 to Extracting Reparameterized Isocurves with Python

8 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Andrew M

"Thanks Naruto, that's what I was looking for. But why is Grasshopper more suited to…"

Andrew M replied Oct 13, 2015 to Incrementing on Geometry Dimensions

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Andrew M

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by