Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Levent Ozruh's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"The Mesh Sweep gives a result of higher resolution so preferably I would stick to th…"

Levent Ozruh replied Aug 15, 2015 to Matching Start and End of MeshSweep Section Curve

7 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Nikos, This one is great. Thanks a lot for that. Lastly, on the topology side, I t…"

Levent Ozruh replied Jul 28, 2015 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"Hi Nikos, Ok I will try to explain differently. I connected an number slider for th…"

Levent Ozruh replied Jul 20, 2015 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"Dear Nikos, Sorry for such, such late response I only see now that my latest reply…"

Levent Ozruh replied Jul 20, 2015 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"Dear Nikos, Thanks again for your kind help and sorry for even much later reply, th…"

Levent Ozruh replied Nov 16, 2014 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"Nikos, I tried to download it but it says it does not work with the Rhino Installin…"

Levent Ozruh replied Oct 25, 2014 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"I also tried to make something like this but it does not seem to be working"

Levent Ozruh replied Oct 19, 2014 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"Hi, I checked the file again and now it seems to be working except one error which…"

Levent Ozruh replied Oct 19, 2014 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"Nikos, Sorry for late response. I tried to merge the live data with your latest ver…"

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

"Nikos, I am afraid its still not working, attached is the screenshot. For the seco…"

Levent Ozruh replied Oct 16, 2014 to UCount Value is not valid for this amount of points / API

26 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Levent Ozruh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service