Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

L]G's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you both for all your help"

L]G replied Feb 4, 2013 to Subsurface is invalid because the trimming V-domain is singular

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by L]G

"hi pieter, i am trying to get the surfaces to loft as in photo 2, but i can only get…"

L]G replied Feb 4, 2013 to Subsurface is invalid because the trimming V-domain is singular

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by L]G

"I am having a similar problem, but unfortunately nothing fixes it. the bezier curves…"

L]G replied Feb 4, 2013 to Problem with joining

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Leo Pedersen

"hi pieter, thanks that works in terms of the isotrim component but the end result is…"

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by L]G

"i check which of the lofted surfaces needed to be culled and it doesnt follow any pa…"

L]G replied Feb 3, 2013 to Subsurface is invalid because the trimming V-domain is singular

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by L]G

"Hi, sorry i meant i can't get the effect. here is the rhino file and the ghx. thanks"

L]G replied Feb 3, 2013 to Subsurface is invalid because the trimming V-domain is singular

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by L]G

"i have tried parameterizing and grafting and everyother combo and i can get the desi…"

L]G replied Feb 2, 2013 to Subsurface is invalid because the trimming V-domain is singular

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by L]G

"I have the same problem as Pierter, i was following a tutorial and i am stuck. i nee…"

L]G replied Feb 2, 2013 to Subsurface is invalid because the trimming V-domain is singular

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by L]G

"I have been playing around with the definition, but i was wondering how to add more…"

L]G replied Oct 22, 2012 to attractor points deforming straight lines..plzz help!

7 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Hi,  what is the difference between Graft, Simplify. Flatten,....etc.i can never fig…"

L]G replied Oct 22, 2012 to surface strips manipulation

7 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Hooman Homayooni

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service