Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

FRiou's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Erik, Your problem was that there was no coherence between your points tree st…"

FRiou replied Jul 20, 2015 to Path Mysteriously Disappearing from Surface Closest Point to Evaluate Surface

9 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by FRiou

"Oh, and here is the definition of course..."

FRiou replied Jul 17, 2015 to Path Mysteriously Disappearing from Surface Closest Point to Evaluate Surface

9 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by FRiou

"Hello Erik, I think your problem comes from your data structure in the surfaces tree…"

FRiou replied Jul 17, 2015 to Path Mysteriously Disappearing from Surface Closest Point to Evaluate Surface

9 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by FRiou

"Hello Rosa, It doesn't work because you're using a Panel as input for your List Item…"

FRiou replied Jul 10, 2015 to How can I create a multiple choice list in grasshopper?

4 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Rosa

"Hello Nik, Here is something I learned about data trees management. If you want your…"

FRiou replied Jul 9, 2015 to Simple List Management Query - Offsetting Multiple Curves Radially

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Hello Leis, I think your problem is indeed in your lists management. Here is how I w…"

FRiou replied Jul 9, 2015 to Simple List Management Query - Offsetting Multiple Curves Radially

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"You need to connect the L input of Cull Pattern to the P output of the SDivide (with…"

FRiou replied Jul 2, 2015 to removing external points on surface

11 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Sure, here it goes. I give you the definition as well. Just replace the internalized…"

11 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Hello, Here's how I would do it. "

11 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Hello Eric, Here are two different methods for two differents results. Have fun with…"

FRiou replied Jun 30, 2015 to Frit Pattern_Lines

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Eric Sechrist

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by