Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Xavier AM's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes there is one, you can find it attached.  I didn't code it but found it a while…"

Xavier AM replied Nov 21, 2017 to Text curves

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Adrián Juárez Monroy

"I don't think you can set Input to be a 'global' value (a class wide variable), sinc…"

Xavier AM replied Nov 16, 2017 to C# How to refer input parameters between //custom additional code//

4 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

"Hello Natalia,  What you need is Visual Studio, Ben Sitler's Custom Component Manual…"

Xavier AM replied Nov 14, 2017 to Clusters as Component

7 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

"Got it : just paste the cluster into a notepad and look for the XML Node <FilePat…"

Xavier AM replied Nov 3, 2017 to How to get a cluster path

1 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Xavier AM

"Thanks for sharing! It's actually quite useful to know that, I had to remove many bu…"

Xavier AM replied Sep 19, 2017 to Boolean Button + RunScript

7 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Joshu

"I completely agree with you. Then what about placing kernel functions/methods in ano…"

Xavier AM replied Sep 13, 2017 to best approach - version control custom component <=> definition file?

6 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Hello Wei, please have a look to this thread, it contains a lot of best practices on…"

Xavier AM replied Sep 13, 2017 to best approach - version control custom component <=> definition file?

6 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Hello Milan, I've managed to create a WCF/Grasshopper communication through a couple…"

Xavier AM replied Aug 30, 2017 to Full access to Rhino/Grasshopper objects externally

4 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Xavier AM

"Hello David, What I meant was using a rough script command to call that particular…"

Xavier AM replied Aug 15, 2017 to How can I use gh to do that using the command "_MergeAllEdges" in rhino ?

5 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Xavier AM

"You can definately use GH to send a Rhino Command via a scripting component (Python,…"

Xavier AM replied Aug 14, 2017 to How can I use gh to do that using the command "_MergeAllEdges" in rhino ?

5 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Xavier AM

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service