Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Adam Chałupski's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, I found i made mistake in acuracy of the slider when i was raporting about the…"

Adam Chałupski replied Jun 1, 2011 to copied slider bug

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

"hi david,i mean the option that makes possible to put the bitmap on the sheet - same…"

Adam Chałupski replied Jun 1, 2011 to Background image in GH viewport

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

"Viva ! works fantastic Systemiq, thank You for yr help and Vb incentive ! adam"

Adam Chałupski replied May 30, 2011 to Can I change the start point of closed curve?

17 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Hi Systemiq! This looks very simple and usefull, could You share full script (im not…"

Adam Chałupski replied May 30, 2011 to Can I change the start point of closed curve?

17 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Hi Jamparc, i used yr definition few times and it works very good untill i had to ap…"

17 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

"i was useing clean tree comp but its right - all streems needs to be formated in the…"

Adam Chałupski replied May 25, 2011 to Invalid curves and merge component

3 May 25, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

"OK! so easy, I should faltten both lists on input to this claster - that was a missi…"

Adam Chałupski replied Jan 24, 2011 to Another question about tree stractur applying into the flat list

8 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Adam Chałupski

"Hey thibal, thank You for answer, could You show the screenshot of how u connected y…"

Adam Chałupski replied Jan 24, 2011 to Another question about tree stractur applying into the flat list

8 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Adam Chałupski

"http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/another-question-about-tree?commentId=2985…"

8 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Adam Chałupski

"Yes ! Thank You for your solutions, i teseted both of them. Luis, this is what i was…"

Adam Chałupski replied Jan 21, 2011 to Another question about tree stractur applying into the flat list

8 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Adam Chałupski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service