Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nicholas Rawitscher's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually my main goal with this was to understand how to initialize any amount of ob…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Sep 7, 2017 to C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Rawitscher

"Hi Zuardin,  thank you for your reply, this is a very nice way to initialize any amo…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Sep 6, 2017 to C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

7 Sep 7, 2017

"Hi Zuardin, thanks for your reply, but your suggestion dosent work, when I test the…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Sep 5, 2017 to C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

7 Sep 7, 2017

"Hey Wim,  here is the file. May I ask why do you need this in C# if the code does e…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Aug 25, 2017 to working with list data to get corresponding value

10 Aug 25, 2017

"Hi Ellie, I just came accross your post by coincidence. I am also working on a Rand…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Aug 11, 2017 to Random Walk Generator C# Scripting Tool

1 Aug 11, 2017

"Hi David, thank you very much for your reply. I accidentaly gave up on Relative item…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Jul 1, 2017 to Modify Data tree to create 4pt surfaces

5 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Daniel Christev

"Hi Tom, Thank you very much, it worked perfectly. Nicholas"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied May 31, 2017 to GH_Point in python component

5 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Hi David, it feels funny responding to  a post back in 2010, but I had the same pro…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Feb 10, 2017 to Grasshopper 0.8.0003 available for download

70 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

"Thank you very much guys, I did check it out, its quite interesting, but its a pitt…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Oct 13, 2016 to Load Grasshopper script on web server?

7 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Steve TZ

"Hey Guys,  I am getting the same mistake, the only difference is that I imput GH cr…"

Nicholas Rawitscher replied Mar 20, 2016 to Python Error

10 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service