Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Pedro de Azambuja Varela's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"David, Abbondio, all, I think that at this point, I might as well show you what…"

Pedro de Azambuja Varela replied Jun 12, 2013 to Closest points from sets of curves

33 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Pedro de Azambuja Varela

"I hope I am seeing something wrong. Please direct me. Check the two groups I created…"

Pedro de Azambuja Varela replied Jun 12, 2013 to Closest points from sets of curves

33 Jul 7, 2013

"Great shattering! but... I start to feel icky picky.  The final purpose of this defi…"

Pedro de Azambuja Varela replied Jun 11, 2013 to Closest points from sets of curves

33 Jul 7, 2013

"I've been making some crazy tries in lists reordering so that I can match points to…"

Pedro de Azambuja Varela replied Jun 11, 2013 to Closest points from sets of curves

33 Jul 7, 2013

""

33 Jul 7, 2013

"If I connect a "EndPoints" component to the "Shatter", it shows that the shattered c…"

33 Jul 7, 2013

"Bad news. I got the points, but while trying to match these to make a Shatter, it se…"

33 Jul 7, 2013

"Abbondio, that works perfectly, but doesn't give me "Curve Closest Point", which I n…"

33 Jul 7, 2013

"David, your component did it! Thank you. I've got to check out the other ones you de…"

33 Jul 7, 2013

"I've made some improvements over the last file, but still doesn't work. (the improve…"

Pedro de Azambuja Varela replied Jun 10, 2013 to Closest points from sets of curves

33 Jul 7, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service