Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Petras Vestartas's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks it worked, but I had to joined wireframes curves before. But now I do not get…"

Petras Vestartas replied Aug 29, 2015 to Offset curve - C# Visual Studio - Rhino.Geometry.Curve[]' to 'Rhino.Geometry.Line

4 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Petras Vestartas

"Hi Daniel, Thanks for a reply. Your code in Visual studio does not make any error.…"

Petras Vestartas replied Aug 29, 2015 to Offset curve - C# Visual Studio - Rhino.Geometry.Curve[]' to 'Rhino.Geometry.Line

4 Aug 29, 2015

"Hi Giulio, Thank you for a reply. It was a false alarm. After I changed windows , g…"

Petras Vestartas replied Aug 25, 2015 to Visual Studio - Grasshopper Add-On

2 Aug 25, 2015

"Thanks :)"

Petras Vestartas replied Jun 3, 2015 to How to use downloaded libraries for python?

6 Jun 3, 2015

"It is such a fast library. Before I was using processing, and when I was writing sim…"

Petras Vestartas replied Jun 3, 2015 to How to use downloaded libraries for python?

6 Jun 3, 2015

"Thank you. A) Type I used before to make short functions. B and C are new for me:)…"

Petras Vestartas replied Jun 2, 2015 to How to use downloaded libraries for python?

6 Jun 3, 2015

"Found it I just reversed the nested list. or: import collectionsxIsList = isinsta…"

Petras Vestartas replied May 3, 2015 to IronPython.Runtime.List to simple point3D list

1 May 3, 2015

"Hi Riccardo, Thanks for the definition it works as I wanted:) Best, Petras"

Petras Vestartas replied Jan 23, 2015 to Circle packing without scaling

3 Jan 23, 2015

"Thanks, that was what I am looking for:) But is that possible in python, without us…"

Petras Vestartas replied Jan 7, 2015 to Timer python

3 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Dear Marcus, I am very grateful for your big help. I manage to do everything I need…"

Petras Vestartas replied Jan 27, 2014 to MCX iA and iB parameters

26 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service