Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Chris Hanley's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"This may be of help.  You can ignore the first bit about cleaning, but it shows one…"

Chris Hanley replied Nov 15, 2017 to Create legend with intervals for mesh face inclination

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by watertech

"I usually will explode the mesh, get the center points of the resulting meshes, (eac…"

Chris Hanley replied Nov 13, 2017 to Delaunay Triangulation inside Geometry (Planar Srf)

7 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"It's a component of some sort!  maybe it's a cluster, I have no idea.  But if it res…"

Chris Hanley replied Nov 8, 2017 to Icon

6 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Chris Hanley

"If it shows up on your canvas, then it is from a component you already have installe…"

Chris Hanley replied Nov 8, 2017 to Icon

6 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Chris Hanley

"Since you said you are not interested in the Lorenz system....I threw this together…"

Chris Hanley replied Oct 30, 2017 to Beginner question: Software to write and run python scripts?

6 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by ShynnSup

"That particular example imports a few libraries, that, to my knowledge, are not avai…"

Chris Hanley replied Oct 30, 2017 to Beginner question: Software to write and run python scripts?

6 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by ShynnSup

"I "think" that nervous system uses a fair bit of custom java for their development,…"

6 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by ShynnSup

"If the text is not fed in via an input, it lives in Usertext, but if you are pluggin…"

Chris Hanley replied Oct 11, 2017 to Grasshopper SDK special.panel value update

1 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Chris Hanley

"While not a c# solution, ladybug has an orient to camera component.   I very slightl…"

Chris Hanley replied Oct 3, 2017 to Rhino objects follow the camera rotation

5 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

"In additions to martyn's suggestion, this is another good discussion: http://www.gra…"

Chris Hanley replied Sep 29, 2017 to Node connections

2 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Chris Hanley

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by