Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Joseph Oster's Discussions (2,584)

Discussions Replied To (2570) Replies Latest Activity

"If you "hover" the mouse over any component, the tooltip tells you what it is. To fi…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 7, 2015 to What is this component ?

3 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Just multiply the output of an integer slider by the "certain number"?  The slider w…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 6, 2015 to Assigning rule to grasshopper in combination with number slider

6 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Brage Hult

"I posted and deleted an earlier version of this that contained an error computing th…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 5, 2015 to Working with frames, a change in the alignement changed everything

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"I'm sorry, your code is too complex for me to wade through...  There are so many way…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 5, 2015 to Working with frames, a change in the alignement changed everything

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"The problem is that your 'Pt' param inputs are out of sequence and the PolyLine comp…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 5, 2015 to Surface by 4 disordered points

1 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Your file doesn't generate a preview and is far too big to debug for fun.  If you ca…"

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"I haven't looked at the "ghowl spreadsheet writer" but here are two other ways using…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 5, 2015 to Writing to Excel

2 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Daniel Greenspan

"Besides using static shapes as the basis for the contours and rows of bricks, I thou…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 1, 2015 to Brick Wall, Bricks intersection

8 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by anais

""

Joseph Oster replied Jun 1, 2015 to Brick Wall, Bricks intersection

8 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by anais

"Try the 'Brep | Plane" component, found under 'Intersect | Mathematical'. Explained…"

Joseph Oster replied Jun 1, 2015 to Random volume into list of layers

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Godjenka

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service