Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dmitriy Sonechko's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, After carrying some experiments I have found the easiest solution which is work…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied Jul 19, 2013 to Reading instance block object in Grasshopper

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Dmitriy Sonechko

"Hi guys, I have exactly the same problem. I am using the normal one - forum search,…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied Jul 17, 2013 to Search doesnt work!?

11 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Just noticed that this problem is mentioned by Sridevi in the follwoing post: http:/…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied May 28, 2013 to Grasshopper shows recovery dialog every time

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi Florian, Thanks for having look at that. Please refer to the image enclosed. H…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied May 20, 2013 to Curve constructed from control points and interpolated points

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

"Hi David, Amazing... It is working exactly as I want it. Thank you very much for su…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied Apr 19, 2013 to Correct cast of the geometry

9 Apr 19, 2013

"Hi David, Is floating parameter smth. I should look at in this case or other solutio…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied Apr 19, 2013 to Correct cast of the geometry

9 Apr 19, 2013

"Basically all definitions are done in the SolveInstance as following: Dim breps As N…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied Apr 17, 2013 to Correct cast of the geometry

9 Apr 19, 2013

"Hi David, Thank you for the comprehensive reply. It brings my understanding further…"

9 Apr 19, 2013

"Hi David, Thanks for reply. I have tried the following: Dim cbrep As GH_Brep=Nothin…"

9 Apr 19, 2013

"Perfect! Thanks David, works like a charm! I think - I will print your checklist to…"

Dmitriy Sonechko replied Apr 16, 2013 to Custom Component Custom Preview stays when disabeling the component

12 Apr 16, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service