Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Seung chul,Song's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats awesome!! If you dont mind, can you share your project 3d file and GH fiel wi…"

Seung chul,Song replied Feb 5, 2012 to How to select the points with these curves?

8 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Seung chul,Song

"Awesome!!! Martin... Thank you so much for your help. By the way, Are you a student…"

Seung chul,Song replied Feb 3, 2012 to How to select the points with these curves?

8 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Seung chul,Song

"Hi, Martin. Sorry to bother you but can you help me more? The reason I wanted to d…"

Seung chul,Song replied Feb 3, 2012 to How to select the points with these curves?

8 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Seung chul,Song

"Thanks a lot, Martin!!! I didnt think about using containment function.^^ "

8 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Seung chul,Song

"Rhino files are attached too!! "

Seung chul,Song replied Feb 2, 2012 to How to select the points with these curves?

8 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Seung chul,Song

""

Seung chul,Song replied Oct 17, 2011 to vary radius of hexagon( or voronoi) by using vector length

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Seung chul,Song

"Awesome!! Thanks a lot!!"

Seung chul,Song replied Oct 16, 2011 to how to select hexagonal gird curves within a circle boundary?

2 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Seung chul,Song

"Thanks, Pieter Segeren It works..   you are awesome!!!    "

Seung chul,Song replied Oct 10, 2011 to Split Interpolate curve by points that are generated from surface division

3 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Anjy78

"Thank you for your comment, David   I appreciate your help. What I mean by Spatial l…"

Seung chul,Song replied Mar 31, 2011 to Repelling Force

2 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Seung chul,Song

"Hi, Thomas, Thanks, I appreciate^^ I will try it!!"

Seung chul,Song replied Feb 21, 2010 to How to extract line from lofted surface?

4 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Seung chul,Song

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service