Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Brian Harms's Discussions (434)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe project the curves to the 6 individual surfaces?"

Brian Harms replied Dec 7, 2011 to voronoi on multi surfaces - unwrap morph?!

10 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Tim David Lemmler

"Oh I see, it's in kangaroo. I didn't have it installed on the computer i was on. Ye…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 6, 2011 to Filleting voronoi curves with multiple Radii and lofting

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"For the x and y value creation you need to make sure the seed of the random componen…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 6, 2011 to Filleting voronoi curves with multiple Radii and lofting

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"Actually after looking at how the FFCloud component performs I wouldnt use it for th…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 5, 2011 to Filleting voronoi curves with multiple Radii and lofting

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"Take a look at this definition, let me know if it's what you are trying to do. 2 ma…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 5, 2011 to Filleting voronoi curves with multiple Radii and lofting

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"*2 were not closed so you remove them, and then you loft..."

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"There's some kinda weird stuff going on in your definition. You are getting lots of…"

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"Sounds like you should have the same number of unfillited curves as filleted ones. I…"

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"I have been thinking about this recently, particularly when dealing with list item i…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 4, 2011 to Sliders question...

27 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"@ David I second that motion"

Brian Harms replied Dec 2, 2011 to how can i select the nakedVertices?

9 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service