Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Brian Harms's Discussions (434)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome!  I still notice one issue though... If I delete the number 95, then it outp…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 10, 2011 to Identifying numbers in a list relative to previous numbers in the list

16 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"So the examples I posted above would be slightly different.  Finding the first valu…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 10, 2011 to Identifying numbers in a list relative to previous numbers in the list

16 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Wow this is great. Thank you very much Jissi. I realize I made one mistake though..…"

16 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"The thing is I'm actually looking just to identify numbers within an existing list,…"

16 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"You could move one corner to a point on the curve and then measure the angle between…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 10, 2011 to Orient geometry along a curve

8 May 31, 2017
Reply by Shoichi Hirota

"Is this what you mean?"

Brian Harms replied Dec 8, 2011 to Using the MD slider to manipulate and attractor point within the domain of a surface.

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by yavar khonsari

"If you are still lofting, try switching the order of the curves going into the loft…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 7, 2011 to voronoi on multi surfaces - unwrap morph?!

10 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Tim David Lemmler

"Still a mess - only had 30 minutes to work on it. I can finish it after work if you…"

Brian Harms replied Dec 7, 2011 to Iris Diaphragm

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by kleerkoat

"Are you flipping the UV of the lofted surface? If that doesn't work maybe flip the o…"

10 Dec 7, 2011

"This is what a lot of people have been using for flipping UV directions."

10 Dec 7, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service