Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Farjad Khan's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Joseph, Thank you for your help! Regards Farjad"

Farjad Khan replied Nov 5, 2017 to Applying surface thickness to diagonal planes

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Joseph, Really appreciate your comprehensive responses. I have gone through the re…"

Farjad Khan replied Nov 4, 2017 to Applying surface thickness to diagonal planes

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Hi Joseph, Thanks for your response. The cluster works fine. However, I was bound to…"

Farjad Khan replied Nov 4, 2017 to Applying surface thickness to diagonal planes

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Hi Joseph,  I use the 'deconstruct brep' and used the 'list item' in 'graft' mode an…"

Farjad Khan replied Mar 12, 2017 to Rhino bake

2 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Hi Kim, Apologies for the ignorance,still new to this you see.  The above is much…"

Farjad Khan replied Mar 10, 2017 to Multiplication

7 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Please see screenshot above. Simple multiplication tool doesn't work.it give…"

Farjad Khan replied Mar 6, 2017 to Multiplication

7 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Hi Kim, That's because I want to multiply the numbers I'm getting from 'line' outpu…"

Farjad Khan replied Mar 5, 2017 to Multiplication

7 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Hi YES, exactly that. Thanks!"

Farjad Khan replied Mar 5, 2017 to Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"That doesn't seem to work. I even tried recomputing the whole GH document.  Regards…"

Farjad Khan replied Feb 12, 2017 to Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

"Hi, That's very helpful thanks! I have modified it a little bit, I have changed the…"

Farjad Khan replied Feb 12, 2017 to Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service