Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Adam Paul Martinez's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"YAY. YOU DID IT. I like that vb script action you got going on. Pretty sweet stuff.…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 1, 2014 to I would like some help creating Set Sizes for custom geometry after using attractor points

10 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Adam Paul Martinez

"Thanks for the reply. I am not quite sure what you mean by your reply. My assumption…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 1, 2014 to I would like some help creating Set Sizes for custom geometry after using attractor points

10 Aug 4, 2014

"Clever! I will give this a try when I get a chance."

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 1, 2014 to Perforated Surface

7 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"I am dealing with perforation conditions also. So far I have come to accept that it…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Jul 30, 2014 to Perforated Surface

7 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"You can easily set as many items as attractors with the "pull points" component."

Adam Paul Martinez replied Jul 30, 2014 to HELP 45 Point Attractor with Custom Grid

6 Jul 30, 2014

"Hey Alex, Much thanks to you. We were able to figure it out with your help. -AM"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Jul 24, 2014 to Figuring out how many radius sizes their are

2 Jul 24, 2014

"this sort of does what I want however, now I need to move on to using custom shapes…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Jul 14, 2014 to Controlling Radius using attractor points

1 Jul 14, 2014

"This is interesting, I've never used tween curves. I am excited to see what I can do…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Jul 7, 2014 to Rotating polygons with an attractor

8 Jul 7, 2014

"Hi Nardo, Thanks for replying. This picture is quite interesting, Do you happen to…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Jul 6, 2014 to Rotating polygons with an attractor

8 Jul 7, 2014

"Thanks Damon, I will give this a look when I get the chance and let you know how it…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Jul 3, 2014 to Wave Pattern

2 Jul 3, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service