Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mateusz Zwierzycki's Discussions (1,114)

Discussions Replied To (891) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems like a great tool you did. I would like to see something similar for standa…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 30, 2016 to Fennec - Tool to create Grasshopper Plugins in Python

12 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Not David, but here is some component I made a while ago. It has few ways of combini…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 27, 2016 to Adding input/output parameters using IGH_VariableParameterComponent

4 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"What do you mean by flexibility ?"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 22, 2016 to grasshopper algorithm

4 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by faya

""Elliptical Curve" doesn't mean it's an Ellipse or a Circle. It can be, but it can b…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 20, 2016 to How does Rhino determine whether a curve is an arc or part of an ellipse?

7 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ethan Gross

"Oh.. sorry, can't edit the post so I will just put it here https://www.nuget.org/pac…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 20, 2016 to I can not add dill.file of mathnet.Numerics

3 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"It means that some part of Math.NET requires this library to run. Math.NET was compi…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 20, 2016 to I can not add dill.file of mathnet.Numerics

3 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"It looks totally hand drawn, I wouldn't say it's R/D pattern as they usually have a…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 19, 2016 to Reaction Diffusion arlgorithm definition

4 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

"Hm... are you sure mesh attributes are accessible with any of the native components…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Oct 18, 2016 to Mesh Attributes - What are they good for?

3 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Ethan Gross

"While I consider concurrent collections, locking, Interlock class and similar quite…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Sep 14, 2016 to C# Example: For-loop in parallel execution and the "lock" statement

5 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"I usually declare the form as a private member of the GH component. Then you can add…"

Mateusz Zwierzycki replied Sep 10, 2016 to C# get value from windows form

3 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Merijn de Leur

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service