Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Rob Geyer's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much for the continued assistance with this definition, I will take a…"

Rob Geyer replied Apr 1, 2013 to asign named layers with colours to a set of polylines

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"My apologies, I am getting wires crossed. The warning message occurred when I took a…"

Rob Geyer replied Apr 1, 2013 to asign named layers with colours to a set of polylines

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"Phew, not just yet. As I mentioned I am really a novice and when it comes to coding,…"

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"Thank you Ralf. I will look at your component when I have a moment, very busy presen…"

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"Thank you very much Brepkrew. I have attached my definition so far, and as you can s…"

Rob Geyer replied Mar 31, 2013 to asign named layers with colours to a set of polylines

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"Thank you Ralf, I am currently working with Guilio's component, and will add what yo…"

Rob Geyer replied Mar 31, 2013 to asign named layers with colours to a set of polylines

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"Hi Chris, thank you for your response. I am aware of this option. What I am trying t…"

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

"I have continued my search and found this site http://www.giuliopiacentino.com/grass…"

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service