Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

robert cervellione's Discussions (296)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"i also think rhino common is extremely well organized and i end up finding 80% of wh…"

robert cervellione replied Jan 9, 2011 to sdk :to be clear

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by robert cervellione

"use the delaunay mesh then  -explode the mesh into mesh faces -get the points of the…"

robert cervellione replied Dec 29, 2010 to How to have the triangle curves from a delaunay edges diagram?

6 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"since is ported kangaroo over to GC it is interesting see the workflow diference bet…"

robert cervellione replied Dec 23, 2010 to review of dataflow parametric modelling tools (grasshopper, houdini and generative component)

15 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

"that what the weave component does."

robert cervellione replied Dec 13, 2010 to merging list

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"this situation is why i find merge / merge multiple paramount."

robert cervellione replied Nov 11, 2010 to how to replace a component without lossing connection?

7 Nov 11, 2010

"i like this feature a lot, you add it to a realtime render VSR and it becomes a dece…"

robert cervellione replied Nov 5, 2010 to R5 Extrusion Objects in Grasshopper

14 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Brian Ringley

"extrusions objects are great in V5. i was looking for them in rhinoCommon SDK and co…"

robert cervellione replied Nov 5, 2010 to R5 Extrusion Objects in Grasshopper

14 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Brian Ringley

"regarding proprietary code. you can still manually add a gha as a reference now so a…"

robert cervellione replied Nov 4, 2010 to automatically include custom GHA's in script component

5 Nov 4, 2010

"yes to link utility classes is exactly what i am looking for. i have compiled 2 gha'…"

robert cervellione replied Nov 4, 2010 to automatically include custom GHA's in script component

5 Nov 4, 2010

"also any grasshopper example you find in VB you can use this tool to translate it to…"

robert cervellione replied Nov 4, 2010 to Starting with C#

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Matteo Cominetti

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service