Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Lefteris Siamopoulos's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Feel free to contribute!"

Lefteris Siamopoulos replied Oct 21, 2015 to HiveProject - open online GH database

1 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Lefteris Siamopoulos

"Thank you anyway! I did it the same way. "

Lefteris Siamopoulos replied Dec 4, 2012 to Create grid cells in a closed curve and check the cells for containment of points

11 Dec 4, 2012

"Thanks a lot! "

Lefteris Siamopoulos replied Dec 4, 2012 to Create grid cells in a closed curve and check the cells for containment of points

11 Dec 4, 2012

"Ok thanks!"

11 Dec 4, 2012

"Of course I know that it cannot be rational but this is not my problem The thing tha…"

11 Dec 4, 2012

"In fact all I want to do is create a grid in the pink curve resulting cells? Can any…"

11 Dec 4, 2012

"I have tried to do so. But I cannot do a grid into a bounding box. I don't know why!…"

11 Dec 4, 2012

"thanks a lot! "

Lefteris Siamopoulos replied Jun 22, 2012 to How can I create a list from the items that were took out after a random reduce?

7 Jun 22, 2012

"Thank you both... but how can I represent the geometry of the items in that are not…"

Lefteris Siamopoulos replied Jun 22, 2012 to How can I create a list from the items that were took out after a random reduce?

7 Jun 22, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service