Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anders Holden Deleuran's Discussions (953)

Discussions Replied To (853) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I figured out how to do a 2D Voronoi using the Grasshopper.Kernel.Geometry c…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 5, 2012 to [Feature request] Access to grasshopper scripts in python/c#

11 May 3, 2017
Reply by NaamaGal

"A big +1 on this one. I have been trying to figure out how to implement the Grasshop…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 5, 2012 to [Feature request] Access to grasshopper scripts in python/c#

11 May 3, 2017
Reply by NaamaGal

"Excellent, glad that it worked out :)"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 5, 2012 to Grasshopper/Python data tree output with polylines

6 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"I just had a bit of a fiddle with the creation of polylines. Turns out that there ar…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 31, 2012 to Grasshopper/Python data tree output with polylines

6 Sep 5, 2012

"Regarding IEnumerable check out this thread might help: http://www.grasshopper3d.com…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 31, 2012 to Grasshopper/Python data tree output with polylines

6 Sep 5, 2012

"As far as I can tell the rs.AddPolyline() function returns the ID of the new curve o…"

6 Sep 5, 2012

"Steve has updated the Python component as well, perhaps that might help with your er…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 14, 2012 to Python Component problem with updated Rhino?

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Jason Lim

"Cool, glad it worked out in the end. By the way, if you set "Type Hint" to "Curve" o…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 13, 2012 to Network surface error (python)

8 Aug 13, 2012

"Guess I didn't read your runtime error properly, apologies. As far as I can tell the…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 13, 2012 to Network surface error (python)

8 Aug 13, 2012

"You could use the Rhinoscriptsyntax function called "coercecurve" to get the curve o…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 12, 2012 to Network surface error (python)

8 Aug 13, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service