Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anders Holden Deleuran's Discussions (953)

Discussions Replied To (853) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi again,There seems to be an issue with setting the domain on PolyCurves (which I g…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 28, 2012 to Reparameterize a curve using Python?

6 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"You just need to set the input to "List access" instead of "Item access" (you set th…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 20, 2012 to list from multiple values input

5 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Sébastien Mennetret

"Just piggybacking my own thread with a further request for the Python script editor.…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 13, 2012 to Python Script Editor - Keyboard Shortcuts?

10 May 16, 2020
Reply by djordje

"No worries, glad that it worked out for you."

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 12, 2012 to How do i get GUID from type of 'PlaneSurface' in GH_Python

5 Sep 12, 2012

"Have a look at the attached files, they seem to work without throwing any errors. Th…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 11, 2012 to How do i get GUID from type of 'PlaneSurface' in GH_Python

5 Sep 12, 2012

"You could either set the "Type Hint" on the Python component to "Dynamic (rhinoscrip…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 10, 2012 to How do i get GUID from type of 'PlaneSurface' in GH_Python

5 Sep 12, 2012

"No worries. Come to think of it you might actually want to check out the RhinoScript…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 10, 2012 to about Write layer script in python

6 Sep 10, 2012

"There's a quite a few things to be aware of when using Python in GH versus in Rhino.…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 6, 2012 to about Write layer script in python

6 Sep 10, 2012

"Try to remove the parentheses: layers = Rhino.RhinoDoc.ActiveDoc.Layers"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 6, 2012 to about Write layer script in python

6 Sep 10, 2012

"I updated the Voronoi bit to use the "connectivity" function instead of "brute force…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 6, 2012 to [Feature request] Access to grasshopper scripts in python/c#

11 May 3, 2017
Reply by NaamaGal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service