Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anders Holden Deleuran's Discussions (953)

Discussions Replied To (853) Replies Latest Activity

"What Mostapha said, your lacking indentation means that your def isn't actually call…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 20, 2012 to i dont understand why the a and out are null??

2 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"This might help with the construction of polylines. As for the rest I think you migh…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 18, 2012 to Polyline curve out of four points in Pyhton GH component

3 Oct 20, 2012

"Update: Started a thread on the Rhino.Python forum on the subject."

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 17, 2012 to Rhino.Display.CustomDisplay and event handling using Python

16 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

"Hi Mostapha,I somehow completely missed this example on the Rhino.Python forum! Than…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 17, 2012 to Rhino.Display.CustomDisplay and event handling using Python

16 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

"Reading it back it does seem like a rather awkward approach actually! It works just…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 16, 2012 to Rhino.Display.CustomDisplay and event handling using Python

16 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

"Thanks David,I suspected that it might be difficult to access such functionality via…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 16, 2012 to Rhino.Display.CustomDisplay and event handling using Python

16 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

"Daniel was way ahead back three years ago as well: https://vimeo.com/2429447"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 9, 2012 to How to theoretically turn a sphere inside out

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"I would suggest that you read the Python Primer to get the basics down. Your problem…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Oct 8, 2012 to i wanna add points ,i dont know what the problem is .

3 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Carcassi

"Have a look at the attached file. You basically either need to print your result (wh…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 28, 2012 to dear,friends,i will post the problem i meet ,while learn the ghpython,thank you for your help.

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Carcassi

"Solved it. I had to use the PointAtNormalizedLength function instead of just PointAt…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Sep 28, 2012 to Reparameterize a curve using Python?

6 Sep 28, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service