Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Francesco di Niccolo's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm having problems also with that, in particular using offset loose on a closed pla…"

Francesco di Niccolo replied Mar 7, 2016 to Loose curve offset problem with closed curves?

5 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by JJK

"Great! Thank you David Stasiuk :)"

Francesco di Niccolo replied May 13, 2014 to [Solved] Lines between points that belong to different groups

7 May 13, 2014
Reply by Francesco di Niccolo

"Very interesting solution Michael Pryor, but i put circles in the drawing only to cl…"

Francesco di Niccolo replied May 11, 2014 to [Solved] Lines between points that belong to different groups

7 May 13, 2014

"I found a little error. This is better."

Francesco di Niccolo replied May 11, 2014 to [Solved] Lines between points that belong to different groups

7 May 13, 2014

"Thank you Sergio Marelli (Grazie :P ) for the answer, but if the amount of points an…"

Francesco di Niccolo replied May 10, 2014 to [Solved] Lines between points that belong to different groups

7 May 13, 2014

"Wow... That's amazing! Thanks David Rutten :)"

Francesco di Niccolo replied Jan 5, 2014 to Draw an actual data tree from a data tree

4 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Michał Jarzębowski

"If you have my same problem, try che command TestIntersectSelf: it will find all the…"

Francesco di Niccolo replied Dec 31, 2013 to [Solved] Multiple surfaces with holes from closed curves

4 Dec 31, 2013

"SOLVED: the problem was this curve here. It appears like 2 curves, but is only one.…"

Francesco di Niccolo replied Dec 30, 2013 to [Solved] Multiple surfaces with holes from closed curves

4 Dec 31, 2013

"All the curves are flat, all points are set to z = 0; I've tried Flatten however, bu…"

Francesco di Niccolo replied Dec 30, 2013 to [Solved] Multiple surfaces with holes from closed curves

4 Dec 31, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service