Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

James's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, This was exactly what i was after, do you have an answer for this? or does anyon…"

James replied Feb 9, 2017 to Multiple lists sum totals? NOT MASS ADDITION.

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by James

"Hi David, Looks great. How would you go about doing this if one point had a higher…"

James replied Nov 16, 2016 to Categorizing List Data into a Range

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by James

"I just removed the dot product and it seemed to work that way. Thanks again"

James replied Oct 27, 2016 to Mesh colouring

5 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks David, works well! I have a thickened mesh and it doesn't seem to colour the…"

James replied Oct 27, 2016 to Mesh colouring

5 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi Alex, Thanks, it worked for that surface well. but when I edit one of the surfac…"

James replied Oct 23, 2016 to Lofting surfaces

3 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"thank you!"

James replied May 1, 2016 to How to generate a regular pattern on multiple joined surfaces

9 May 1, 2016
Reply by James

"yeah this is great. A quick question though. I was struggling with the performance o…"

James replied May 1, 2016 to How to generate a regular pattern on multiple joined surfaces

9 May 1, 2016
Reply by James

"Hi Hyungsoo, I have had a go at moving the middle circle higher, in the same way yo…"

James replied Apr 30, 2016 to How to generate a regular pattern on multiple joined surfaces

9 May 1, 2016
Reply by James

"i didn't realise you could use anchor points that weren't exactly connected to the m…"

James replied Apr 30, 2016 to How to generate a regular pattern on multiple joined surfaces

9 May 1, 2016
Reply by James

"ahh this is super cool, thanks alot. I was looking for the middle circle to be highe…"

9 May 1, 2016
Reply by James

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service