Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Max Rind's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot that's exactly what I wanted :D"

Max Rind replied Feb 5, 2017 to Sphere is not touching two random points with pythagoras

4 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by Max Rind

"Hi Andrew still didn't get the redundant Point baking problem done. Do you have any…"

Max Rind replied Aug 23, 2016 to bake and then load points with their data tree trough e.g. geometry pipeline

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

"Hey Andrew I have found an error maybe(or just don't know how to use the component r…"

Max Rind replied Aug 10, 2016 to bake and then load points with their data tree trough e.g. geometry pipeline

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

"Found another good option! "

Max Rind replied Aug 10, 2016 to Insert branches as text into branches

3 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

"Both options are working pretty good. I really love the new functions of human. "

Max Rind replied Aug 10, 2016 to Insert branches as text into branches

3 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

"That's it thanks a lot."

Max Rind replied Aug 9, 2016 to Points on brep/sphere component in consideration of a vector

2 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

"Ahhh I see.... I need the newest version of human ;) That's such a nice function! Th…"

Max Rind replied Aug 2, 2016 to bake and then load points with their data tree trough e.g. geometry pipeline

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

"Thanks a lot I solved it with polyline!!!"

Max Rind replied Jul 28, 2016 to lines between all points seperated by their parts

4 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

"Both are really great approaches, I still can't believe that you can solve such comp…"

Max Rind replied Jul 28, 2016 to select curve by vectors

6 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Unfortunately I will have more than two branches at the time, thanks anyway. Is ther…"

Max Rind replied Jul 27, 2016 to lines between all points seperated by their parts

4 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Max Rind

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service