Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Bianchi Dy's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"What form of the active component do I input? It appears to be expecting a GH_Active…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 22, 2017 to How to add a warning or error message to a component in Python?

10 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"I've been able to find a way to call the AddRuntimeMessage method as follows: gh.GH…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 22, 2017 to How to add a warning or error message to a component in Python?

10 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Okay, this works in my Python scripting component, but ghenv is not recognized when…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 21, 2017 to How to add a warning or error message to a component in Python?

10 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Yeahp, this works. Just posting my final solution for anyone who's interested; the t…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 18, 2017 to Is there a way to extract individual coordinate elements from the Curve Start/End Points component?

17 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Yeahp, this works, but I need to set the type hint to GUID instead of 'No Type Hint'…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 15, 2017 to Is there a way to extract individual coordinate elements from the Curve Start/End Points component?

17 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"So from what I've read up and could understand, to access the curves I specifically…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 15, 2017 to Is there a way to extract individual coordinate elements from the Curve Start/End Points component?

17 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"I'm having some trouble with accessing ObjectAttributes, but what you've described i…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 12, 2017 to Is there a way to extract individual coordinate elements from the Curve Start/End Points component?

17 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Thanks! I've adapted this to work for my package. On a side note, is there a way to…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 12, 2017 to Is there a way to extract individual coordinate elements from the Curve Start/End Points component?

17 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"I am building it using Python. The 'point3D' class I'm making here is from another l…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 8, 2017 to Is there a way to extract individual coordinate elements from the Curve Start/End Points component?

17 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"For the component I am making, it would require the individual (x, y, z) coordinates…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 8, 2017 to Is there a way to extract individual coordinate elements from the Curve Start/End Points component?

17 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service