Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

paul hackett's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jeroen, yes I thought about that approach (closest neighbours and then average he…"

paul hackett replied Apr 25, 2016 to Smooth Surface (similar to rhino command)

5 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by paul hackett

"Hi Tom,  yes I often use the rebuild method in scripts, but I look for a Smooth oper…"

paul hackett replied Apr 25, 2016 to Smooth Surface (similar to rhino command)

5 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by paul hackett

"Hi Andrew, thanks for the reply, I din´t know it was the autosave what slow down the…"

paul hackett replied Nov 13, 2014 to slow file when internalised data

2 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by paul hackett

"Come on , guys ...To whom it may concern, if any of you take TED talks as a referenc…"

paul hackett replied Jul 15, 2014 to err... where did it go?

3 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Nice, hope to see this feature in the future... Only one question, David:  why this…"

paul hackett replied Oct 22, 2012 to Display solid bars (instead of "thin" mesh edges)

8 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Flori

"sure, I was wondering why that functionalities weren´t available by script. (thanks…"

paul hackett replied Mar 8, 2012 to Mesh To Nurb / and Mesh From Closed Polyline / in Rhinocommon?

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

"Of course; the case here is that with old method we used to create polyline by means…"

paul hackett replied Mar 7, 2012 to create triangular polyline in Vb with new Rhinocommon language

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

"("pretty-ugly" that is how my last girlfriend used to call me) It is really cool, de…"

paul hackett replied Jan 5, 2012 to Recursion or Nested Loops within a Tree inside a VB.net component

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

"Thank you very much, David."

paul hackett replied Jan 2, 2012 to How to get the index of a Path as Integer inside a VB.net component

2 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

"ouch, sorry...me too, I am only hoping this would be possible."

paul hackett replied Sep 9, 2010 to surface or delaunay mesh from single closed overlapped 3D curve

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by paul hackett

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service