Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Juan Pablo Ugarte's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Junichiro, This is pretty cool. Would you be willing to share your definition? I…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied May 5, 2017 to Sending Geometry from Grasshopper to Unity (incl IOS, Android, Mac, Linux...etc) in realtime (almost).

4 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Mahmoud Meligy

"Thank you very much Hannes! You learn something new everyday!"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Mar 5, 2013 to Surface Isotrim on a revolution surface returns non-identical surfaces

3 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Juan Pablo Ugarte

"I replaced the offset surface with the original revolution surface, and the problem…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Mar 5, 2013 to Surface Isotrim on a revolution surface returns non-identical surfaces

3 Mar 5, 2013

"Man, I feel like a fool. How is that I didn't see that before?? Maybe because it's m…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Dec 7, 2012 to Curve topology modified after planar offseting

3 Dec 7, 2012

"I found the "Reduce Polyline" component, and it is doing the trick in most of the ca…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Dec 7, 2012 to Curve topology modified after planar offseting

3 Dec 7, 2012

"Thanks Djordje. After playing around for a while with ObjsbyLayer I managed to do wh…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Dec 7, 2012 to Trying to pick GH referenced objects by their "original" layer

3 Dec 7, 2012

"Hi, does anyone have an idea about who to accomplish this?"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Nov 25, 2012 to Trying to pick GH referenced objects by their "original" layer

3 Dec 7, 2012

"Congratulations David!! I have no enough time to even start to describe the many dif…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Oct 22, 2012 to Congratulate DAVID RUTTEN on his ACADIA 2012 Award !!!

109 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Gunther krauss

"Danny, that is a good idea. Also, I thought about applying the "{a;b}(i)-->{b;i\2…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Nov 9, 2011 to Weird problem with lists and items

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Danny, thanks a lot for your answer. Now that you mention, that seems to be the caus…"

Juan Pablo Ugarte replied Nov 9, 2011 to Weird problem with lists and items

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service