Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshope's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Naruto! However, I can find ObjectDescription function within rhinoscriptsy…"

Grasshope replied Sep 30, 2015 to Same Python script doesn't work in GhPython component

2 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Grasshope

"I mean these are the points I want to get: "

Grasshope replied Sep 15, 2015 to how to use GhPython to get surface related information

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Grasshope

"Can anybody advise how to do this using Rhinoscript? thanks!"

Grasshope replied Sep 15, 2015 to How do you divide a surface into a grid of smaller surfaces?

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Grasshope

"Hi Giulio, May I also ask what does the "err" mean in the following code? center, e…"

Grasshope replied Sep 15, 2015 to how to use GhPython to get surface related information

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you, Giulio! I have two new problems in: 1. adding text besides a point (line…"

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you, djordje! Here's the revised code: # import the Rhinoscript syntaximport…"

Grasshope replied Sep 7, 2015 to python function code not working

4 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Grasshope

"thanks, djordje! However, the code is still not working following your suggestion (…"

Grasshope replied Sep 6, 2015 to python function code not working

4 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Grasshope

"Dear David,  Thanks for your prompt reply! My point is shown in the 2 images below.…"

Grasshope replied Aug 4, 2015 to [Christmas wish] alternative wire display modes to avoid spaghetti!

6 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Nik Willmore

"noted with thanks, Joseph!"

Grasshope replied Jul 28, 2015 to how to hide the coordinate guide lines

3 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

"noted with thanks, guys, for the suggestions on the "button" component and the disab…"

Grasshope replied Jun 17, 2015 to is there a "button" node in Grasshopper which only activate once every time when it's pressed?

9 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by William Carroll

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service