Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshope's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much, Kim! I imported another group of meshes, and it seems I can ge…"

Grasshope replied Oct 16, 2016 to how to get the boundray volume of a groun of breqs not fully enclosed?

9 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Thank you very much, Kim, for your illuminating suggestion! My limited understandin…"

Grasshope replied Oct 16, 2016 to how to get the boundray volume of a groun of breqs not fully enclosed?

9 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated! Thanks!"

Grasshope replied Oct 15, 2016 to how to get the boundray volume of a groun of breqs not fully enclosed?

9 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Thank you, Daniel! I revised the workflow as suggested (see GH file attached). It…"

Grasshope replied Oct 9, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by SERGEY KUZNETSOV

"it seems that using the Tom's Python script or the Kangaroo's interconnectlines comp…"

Grasshope replied Oct 9, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Dear David, Thank you very much for the link to your Treesloth toolset! - Ji "

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Thank you very much, djordje! I shall try the suggested method later."

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to how to add annotation text for the input/output nodes on the GhPython component

4 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"(I'm replying Tom's latest reply, since there is no "reply" button on his post for m…"

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Thanks, Tom! I need to read a bit more on Rhinoscript and RhinoCommon. But if I may…"

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Thank you, David! I followed the initiation Python code in the Honeybee components…"

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to how to add annotation text for the input/output nodes on the GhPython component

4 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service