Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Carol Magliari's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I will try again, dont know what is happening, my pc maybe is not working very well!…"

Carol Magliari replied Nov 1, 2017 to Need some help to make a Parametric Wood Display!

8 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Hey Ramy, can you help me again? Im so dumb... lol... Im trying to bake the model, b…"

Carol Magliari replied Oct 30, 2017 to Need some help to make a Parametric Wood Display!

8 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Wowwww incredible, thank you sooo much for your help! That's exactly what I was look…"

Carol Magliari replied Oct 30, 2017 to Need some help to make a Parametric Wood Display!

8 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

"thanks chris! im very newby at grasshopper, ive tried to do what the book says, usin…"

Carol Magliari replied Jul 17, 2014 to Gills Surface by Arturo Tedeschi

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Chris Hanley

"yes i understand and i know how it works, but i dont know why, i cant make it work i…"

Carol Magliari replied Jul 15, 2014 to help with turning torso exercise from arturo tedeschi

5 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Michael Pryor

"here it is a screenshot! very simple, but i dont know how to write the expression... "

Carol Magliari replied Jun 24, 2014 to I just want to make a " x² " expression on Evaluate expression designer and I CANT!

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Helen Rachel

"Hey Alex thanks for the tips! I used cap holes, than used deconstruct brep and pick…"

Carol Magliari replied Jun 2, 2014 to Just want to cap the bottom of the structure!

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Carol Magliari

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service