Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Theunis du Toit's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry? Proximity 3d? Where in GH is it, or what version did you download where?"

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 14, 2009 to Newbie needs help. Random 3d points in closed 3d space

10 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by MarcO

"You cannot input a 3pt plane and a 4pt surface into the offset component. Also, the…"

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 14, 2009 to offset curves not closed

2 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Charles Aweida

"Thanks for the link. I know nothing about VB script. I copied the second script on t…"

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 8, 2009 to No Trim/Split Surface or Brep object with a curve in GH?

5 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Thanks guys, it helped a lot."

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 7, 2009 to Sort List component?

3 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

"Sorry to ask but I do not understand the Sort List component, I do not understand wh…"

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 7, 2009 to Find the maximum of a list of numbers?

5 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by dcay

"But the list of numbers are not in order, from smallest to bigest, its random. Will…"

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 7, 2009 to Find the maximum of a list of numbers?

5 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by dcay

"Or so I thought, same problem just now with one of my 3 separate lofts, grafting and…"

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 6, 2009 to Lofting Sequence not working out - Lists or Paths?

9 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

"Don't worry about it further, I did 3 separate lofts to get the desired result."

Theunis du Toit replied Sep 6, 2009 to Lofting Sequence not working out - Lists or Paths?

9 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

"Nope I tried flattening before, didn't work, I get the same result. But thanks for…"

9 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

"Sorry for that, I think the file will serve you beter. My problem area is under Vie…"

9 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service