Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Lionel's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there. I didn't find any improvement for this set of methods in th sdk. The tool…"

Lionel replied Jun 1, 2017 to Grasshopper 0.8.0052 available for download

109 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Lionel

"Apparently this does not work the same for custom GH_Goo<T>. Having such a fl…"

Lionel replied Dec 5, 2016 to Avoid recompute the component when change a parameter.

10 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi there, I've tested several ways to achieve that. Mainly the "cache" solution and…"

Lionel replied Dec 5, 2016 to Avoid recompute the component when change a parameter.

10 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Hello,Same here. I'm running in the same kind of problem. Can anybody can give a lit…"

Lionel replied Dec 5, 2016 to CastTo List<T>

3 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Please, consider this update : replacing  : ghDocument.NewSolution(true); by      …"

Lionel replied Aug 23, 2013 to Component Template : dynamic refresh over an iterative process

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Lionel

"Hello David, Is there any chance to get more information about the algorithm inside…"

Lionel replied Aug 19, 2013 to Convert curve to arc

7 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Lionel

"Ok, I did something similar for both VS projects, after hours of googling : - unin…"

Lionel replied Aug 7, 2013 to How to use a custom parameter defined in an assembly ... in an other assembly

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

"Thanks Thibault, but the problem I face is more tricky than that. It's more or less…"

Lionel replied Aug 6, 2013 to How to use a custom parameter defined in an assembly ... in an other assembly

6 Aug 7, 2013

"I've found this, but it doesn't work for me : http://aftabkalhoro.wordpress.com/20…"

Lionel replied Aug 6, 2013 to How to use a custom parameter defined in an assembly ... in an other assembly

6 Aug 7, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service