Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Thijs van der Lely's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Try not to use "Draw Full Names". When you use Full Names the "Variable name" is not…"

Thijs van der Lely replied May 19, 2017 to I just want to make a " x² " expression on Evaluate expression designer and I CANT!

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Helen Rachel

"dont know if you noticed but in my first reply i added i img that shows a different…"

Thijs van der Lely replied Jun 24, 2014 to I just want to make a " x² " expression on Evaluate expression designer and I CANT!

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Helen Rachel

"If it is just to get the square x i would recommend just using the square component.…"

Thijs van der Lely replied Jun 24, 2014 to I just want to make a " x² " expression on Evaluate expression designer and I CANT!

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Helen Rachel

"could you send a screenshot?then i can see where it goes wrong"

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Helen Rachel

"Wow thanks every body for your help"

Thijs van der Lely replied Nov 27, 2011 to How to find shortest distance between to curves

10 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Thijs van der Lely

"Ahh, your the best! do you have the grasshopper file than I can check how you did it."

Thijs van der Lely replied Nov 24, 2011 to How to find shortest distance between to curves

10 Nov 27, 2011

"Thanks for your reaction. But I need the exact closest point between the circles, (s…"

Thijs van der Lely replied Nov 24, 2011 to How to find shortest distance between to curves

10 Nov 27, 2011

"Hi, Is there a way to do it for circles packet on a sfeer? I tried the way Jacek Jas…"

Thijs van der Lely replied Nov 24, 2011 to shortest distance between two curves

22 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Arturo Steinberg

"Could anybody help me with a problem I am having with the circle packing. I am tryin…"

Thijs van der Lely replied Nov 23, 2011 to circle packing+flow along surface?

19 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Lyubov Timofeeva

"Could anybody help me with a problem I am having with the circle packing. I am tryin…"

Thijs van der Lely replied Nov 23, 2011 to circle packing constraints

41 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Cfeldman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service