Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matt McDonnell's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"As David stated earlier not until GH1 will we see multi-threaded CPU support. I'd ha…"

Matt McDonnell replied Jul 6, 2015 to High Performance Computer for GH

18 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

"I would use the CopyObject() method. You can put this inside an 'if, elif, else' loo…"

Matt McDonnell replied Jul 2, 2015 to How to duplicate Polysurface or surface using Python script?

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

"Joy, Please attach some samples as it makes it very difficult to understand what you…"

Matt McDonnell replied Jul 1, 2015 to How to duplicate Polysurface or surface using Python script?

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

"Are you using rhinoscript syntax or Rhino common? It will be much easier if you can…"

Matt McDonnell replied Jul 1, 2015 to How can I convert instance of object to curve ID

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

"Hey Brain, I did some tinkering and found you can call 'SelectedItems' on your obj w…"

Matt McDonnell replied Jun 17, 2015 to Get left side values from Value List components

13 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Marc, It's much easier if you attach your grasshopper definition as well as then pe…"

Matt McDonnell replied Jun 9, 2015 to Sorting curves by length with Python

3 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Matt McDonnell

"Personally I'm more comfortable using a simple word editor (notepad++) when I'm work…"

Matt McDonnell replied May 31, 2015 to Importing Beautiful Soup (or any other Python Library)

6 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by sharon maxwell

"William, It's important to note that as Rhino implements IronPython there are some…"

Matt McDonnell replied May 31, 2015 to Importing Beautiful Soup (or any other Python Library)

6 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by sharon maxwell

"Marc, Can you upload a script you're using. Else it's very difficult to work out wh…"

Matt McDonnell replied May 28, 2015 to Sorting curves by length with Python

3 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Matt McDonnell

"Aroving, It seems to be failing because you haven't imported System.Object so when…"

Matt McDonnell replied May 28, 2015 to python error

4 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Aroving

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service