Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marina Jostina's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"So if i understund right: Tolerance - bigger -works faster Iterations - smaller- wo…"

Marina Jostina replied Nov 1, 2017 to how to let Kangaroo and Galapagos play together?

9 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"Thanks a lot! it seems to be a solution!=)"

Marina Jostina replied Nov 1, 2017 to how to let Kangaroo and Galapagos play together?

9 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"mb other question, how i can get from occlusion component the shadows on buildings f…"

Marina Jostina replied Oct 27, 2017 to Shadows are getting crazy

2 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"kind of solved the problem, just deleted the winter  sun vectors from the list "

Marina Jostina replied Oct 27, 2017 to Shadows are getting crazy

2 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"Small update: it s works with midpoint but it still rotating sligtly,, it would be n…"

Marina Jostina replied Sep 16, 2017 to Kangaroo closed crvs. or surfaces attraction and collision problem

7 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"hove somebody idea ,how i could fix location of one of the rectangles? (trying to do…"

Marina Jostina replied Sep 16, 2017 to Kangaroo closed crvs. or surfaces attraction and collision problem

7 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"Thank U Daniel! It looks totally ellegant"

Marina Jostina replied Sep 15, 2017 to Kangaroo closed crvs. or surfaces attraction and collision problem

7 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"thank u very much! its looks already great! Is it actually possible to add some fiel…"

Marina Jostina replied Sep 12, 2017 to Kangaroo closed crvs. or surfaces attraction and collision problem

7 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"sorry for so many beginner questions. I tried to use spiderweb to solve my "rhino ol…"

Marina Jostina replied Sep 9, 2017 to spase syntax beginner problem

10 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

"i tried it. unfortunately it still does not appear Update. sorry for wrong informat…"

Marina Jostina replied Sep 9, 2017 to spase syntax beginner problem

10 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service