Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matthew Breau's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I figured it out, in case anyone comes across this in the future: public virtual vo…"

Matthew Breau replied Jul 12, 2017 to Apply Bitmap to Surface in DrawViewportMeshes

3 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"Try this, we made it a while back to iterate through days of the year. Set the start…"

Matthew Breau replied Jul 12, 2017 to How to break a large data chunk (string format) into smaller pieces and send one by one?

1 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"Hey Tom, do you have any good resources for those kinds of transformations? Did you…"

Matthew Breau replied Jun 23, 2017 to Creating Waldram Diagram

29 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"I think I'm going to go full immutable, it seems easier to program the duplication b…"

Matthew Breau replied Jun 16, 2017 to What is the best way to manage Lists on Custom Classes

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"Thanks Andrew, I've been experimenting Posted a screenshot of findings, in case it…"

Matthew Breau replied Jun 15, 2017 to Is Gh_Structure.DataList Implemented?

7 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"Ah, okay, thanks David. "

Matthew Breau replied Jun 14, 2017 to Is Gh_Structure.DataList Implemented?

7 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"HI Michael, I forgot to mention in my initial question, these are my references in t…"

Matthew Breau replied Jun 14, 2017 to Is Gh_Structure.DataList Implemented?

7 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"I have something that I think is almost working... It compiles, but when I test it,…"

Matthew Breau replied Jun 12, 2017 to Structuring a Nested Data from a Custom Class

2 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"This seems closer to working, but Im still getting an error:  'object' does not cont…"

Matthew Breau replied Jun 7, 2017 to Structuring a Nested Data from a Custom Class

2 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

"This is a great reference: http://james-ramsden.com/multithreading-a-foreach-loop-in…"

Matthew Breau replied May 22, 2017 to Parallel.For in C# component crash Rhino.

12 May 23, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service