Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Steve Lewis's Discussions (337)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. in the meantime can I get round this by creating a Rma.openurbs.onboundingbo…"

Steve Lewis replied Aug 25, 2010 to RHINOCOMMON, HOW to test of a bounding box contains another bounding box

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Steve Lewis

"I could be wrong but you could always pass integers as optionals. I have been doing…"

Steve Lewis replied Aug 23, 2010 to RhinoCommon Structure Types, Why?

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Thanks Jon. Yeah, VB.NET does not allow structures to be optional parameters in the…"

Steve Lewis replied Aug 22, 2010 to RhinoCommon Structure Types, Why?

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Thanks for the reply. Makes sense what you say. Is there a speed difference when ru…"

Steve Lewis replied Aug 6, 2010 to General question. When to use custom component vs a vb script component

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"yep I agree and I am trying to do the same thing but by creating native objects only…"

Steve Lewis replied Aug 3, 2010 to Export to Digital Project, CATIA, Tekla and other BIM

20 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Maybe but programs like Catia/DP rely on native descriptions for objects that descri…"

Steve Lewis replied Jul 31, 2010 to Export to Digital Project, CATIA, Tekla and other BIM

20 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"When using parametric tools like catia be a little careful hen exporting. Importing…"

Steve Lewis replied Jul 31, 2010 to Export to Digital Project, CATIA, Tekla and other BIM

20 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Ah, very clever idea. I'll try that out."

Steve Lewis replied Jul 26, 2010 to Calculus? How to access points of maximum or minimum differential along a curve

3 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Steve Lewis

"Yeah, i can see that this could potentially be a real head ache. Yes I found my app…"

Steve Lewis replied Jul 26, 2010 to Possibe to Attach User String to Volatle Grassshopper Point

8 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

"Ok I found a long winded way of doing this with the current set up that works in 0.6…"

Steve Lewis replied Jul 25, 2010 to Possibe to Attach User String to Volatle Grassshopper Point

8 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service