Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jonas Blazinskas's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok so getting same ammount of points through de meshing the sunlight mesh and gettin…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 3, 2016 to Ladybug geometry for analysis(Could you make it to not self obstruct?)

3 May 3, 2016
Reply by Jonas Blazinskas

"Well it's still messed up I can't seem to get sunlight hour analysis result in branc…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 3, 2016 to Ladybug geometry for analysis(Could you make it to not self obstruct?)

3 May 3, 2016

"So now I am facing a reverse problem, Ladybug daylighthouranalysis, I need to run it…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 3, 2016 to What am I doing wrong with data structure this time?

10 May 3, 2016

"I don't mind it I have the solution, lets hope its just my computer that has not bee…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 3, 2016 to What am I doing wrong with data structure this time?

10 May 3, 2016

"Nope still straight up crashes it"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 2, 2016 to What am I doing wrong with data structure this time?

10 May 3, 2016

"Solved... All you gotta do is graft the geometry then it doesn't obstruct itself. By…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 2, 2016 to Ladybug geometry for analysis(Could you make it to not self obstruct?)

3 May 3, 2016

"And nvm I uploaded wrong file again, but problem was fixed by reparameterizing the c…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 1, 2016 to Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object ?

8 May 26, 2016
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

"wowwwwww there is rhino6? Time to level up and upgrade that gear :D"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 1, 2016 to Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object ?

8 May 26, 2016
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

"Thank you so much! Such a great way to explain a problem, I am looking forward to th…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 1, 2016 to What am I doing wrong with data structure this time?

10 May 3, 2016

"Yes I figured out the surface split one myself, but problem is that it created curve…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 1, 2016 to What am I doing wrong with data structure this time?

10 May 3, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service